Long Island Divorce and Family Law Modification Attorney

Divorce settlements and family law agreements aren’t set in stone. As life goes on, situations change, and you might require a modification to the terms of an original divorce agreement or family law Order.

Modifications can be made to various court orders and agreements, ranging from spousal support to child custody cases. However, obtaining a modification is not easy. Clients must fit the proper requirements, and it takes an aggressive attorney to get the job done right.

The Law Offices of Ian S. Mednick handles modification applications for a wide range of divorce and family court orders, and can provide guidance for changes involving health care needs, job loss or job gain, decrease or increase in child care expenses, mental health issues, and many other circumstances. As a highly skilled litigator, Mr. Mednick can submit the proper application to request a modification on your behalf.

When change happens, we have the skills and experience to help you tackle these changes through a petition for a modification.  If you are unable to comply with the original terms of a settlement or agreement, or if you disagree with your ex’s request for a modification, we will assess your need for a modification and handle your case from start to finish.

Regardless of the change, it’s important to contact a divorce and family law modification attorney about a possible modification. Only an experienced lawyer can analyze your case to determine whether you qualify for a modification.

In addition to focusing on the law, our compassionate team specializes in focusing on your personal needs and concerns. We understand that each case is unique and we take our time to evaluate your legal issues to craft a solution that meets your needs and goals.

The Law Offices of Ian S. Mednick can help you find a fair resolution to change through modification. We offer free consultations and can answer any questions you might have.

If you would like to request a modification to an existing divorce or family court order, please contact a Long Island divorce attorney at the Law Offices of Ian S. Mednick.